Avast Antivirus software is a well-known brand and has been around for many years. It is one of the leading antivirus software in the market today, but there are some users that have reported that it won’t open on Windows 10. Here are three solutions to apply if you’re experiencing this problem.
The avast won’t open windows 10 is a problem that many users have been experiencing recently. There are three solutions to fix the issue.
Avast antivirus is a well-known free antivirus software that protects your computer from viruses and malware. It also includes camera and anti-phishing protection, a secure password vault, and online threat monitoring, among other features. However, you may find that Avast will not open or react at times. If Avast isn’t launching on your Windows 10 computer, it may be due to a compatibility problem, a corrupted Avast installation, or the Avast Antivirus service not functioning correctly. There are a variety of ways that individuals have tried to solve this issue, and we’ve included the ones that have shown to be the most effective in this article.
In Windows 10, Avast will not open.
Prior to implementing any remedies, Let’s start by restarting the computer. This operation cleans the computer system and eliminates any corrupt temporary data that may be causing the issue.
Avast Antivirus Service should be restarted.
When Avast fails to start, it’s possible that the Avast Antivirus service is blocking the application from properly beginning. Restart the service using the instructions below to see whether the issue has been resolved.
- To open Services.msc, press Windows key + R, enter services.msc, and then click OK.
- Scroll down to find the Avast Antivirus service in the Windows Services panel.
- Select properties from the right-click menu on the Avast Antivirus service.
- If the state of the service reads Started, choose Stop to stop it from running.
- Select Automatic as the Startup type and confirm the dialog box that opens.
- To reactivate the Avast service, click Start again.
Avast Antivirus should be repaired.
There’s a possibility that your Avast installation has been corrupted as a result of a variety of factors, resulting in avast won’t open windows 10. Repairing Avast will repair or replace any missing, obsolete, or damaged program files, as well as reset the software settings.
- To access the control panel, press Windows key + R, enter control panel, and then click the OK key.
- Make sure that view by category is chosen in the control panel window, then click on remove an application under programs.
- Scroll down to find Avast free antivirus in the programs and features box, right click on it, and choose uninstall from the drop-down option.
- Update, Repair, Modify, and Uninstall are among the choices available in the right pane of the uninstall window.
- Wait for the repair procedure to finish by clicking on the repair tab and selecting yes when prompted for confirmation.
- When the avast repair procedure is finished, click done to exit the program and restart your computer.
If you got Error 1079 by using the aforementioned technique, it’s because you pressed the Start button too soon.
- Click the Log On tab, then the Browse button, then type your account name into the text box next to ‘Enter the object name to choose.’ Then choose Check Names from the drop-down menu.
- If your username is valid, click OK; if it is wrong, you will get an error message.
- If you’re asked for a password, type it in and then click OK.
- Return to the Avast Antivirus service Properties window and press the Start button once again.
Carry out a fresh installation.
If the problem continues, use Avast Uninstall Utility to fully delete all files connected with Avast from your computer.
- Close any apps or antivirus programs that are already operating on your computer, then download the Avast Uninstall Utility utility.
- Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click the Avast Uninstall Utility file you just downloaded.
- Avast Antivirus is a free antivirus program. If the Clear dialog prompts you to restart in Safe Mode, choose Yes.
- Select Remove after selecting the location of the Avast software files and the product edition to uninstall.
- Restart Computer once the removal procedure is finished to finalize the uninstallation.
- Reinstall Avast and attempt to launch the application on your PC once again.
This problem may occur if you are using an older version of Windows. Other applications and software may be unable to run correctly due to the old Windows version. Go to Settings>Update & Security>Windows Updates>Windows Updates>Windows Updates>Windows Updates>Windows Updates>Windows Updates> Keep an eye out for more information.
The avast download is a tool that allows users to install and update Avast Antivirus software. In windows 10, the program won’t open up. There are 3 solutions to apply in order for it to work again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Avast is not opening?
Avast is not opening because the virus has disabled it.
Why is Avast not working Windows 10?
Avast is not compatible with Windows 10.
How do I fix my Avast Windows 10?
You can download the latest version of Avast from their website.
- avast won’t open windows 7
- avast won’t open mac
- avast won t install windows 10
- avast not responding
- avast free antivirus