Trakt TV is a service that allows users to watch and manage their favorite shows and movies. This guide will show you how to activate the service and connect it to your media center
Trakt TV is a popular online service for managing and watching your favorite shows. It is very easy to set up and use, but sometimes it can be hard to connect it to your media center. This article will walk you through the process of connecting Trakt TV with Kodi or Plex Media Center.
Trakt is the plug-in you need if you’ve ever wanted a way to sync and monitor what you view on your media center. When you connect Trakt into your streaming platforms, it automatically records what you view, such as movies and programs, and keeps all of your devices in sync, even if they’re on different platforms. The widely used media monitoring service is completely free to use. All you have to do now is go to Trakt.tv/activate and establish an account.
Create a Trakt TV account – Sign up for a Trakt TV account.
To begin, you must first establish a Trakt account by going to the official website and clicking “JOIN TRAKT” and following the on-screen instructions. Let’s take a step-by-step look at the sign-up procedure —
- Go to https://trakt.tv/, which is the official Trakt TV website.
- Look for the button that says “JOIN TRAKT FOR FREE.” (See the illustration below.)
- It will take you to a new page where you must enter your Email Address, Username, Password, and Confirm Password information.
- Now, choose “JOIN TRAKT” from the drop-down menu.
- That concludes our discussion. You have successfully registered for a Trakt account.
Another method to join up for Trakt TV is to establish a Trakt account using your Apple, Twitter, or Google account. These choices will also be available on the “JOIN TRAKT” page.
How do you turn on Trakt TV and link it to your media center?
Let us take you through the Trakt TV account activation process and how to link it to your media center –
- Make sure you’ve signed up for Trakt.tv. (If you don’t already have one, follow the instructions above to make one.)
- Navigate to the authentication area of the plug-in settings.
- There should be instructions and an 8-digit code available online.
- Take note of the code shown and head to trakt.tv/activate on your computer or smartphone to activate your account.
- Allow access to the media center plug-in by entering the code you got online.
- Return to your media center to check whether your Trakt account has been linked.
Check whether you’re using an earlier version of your media center plug-in if you’re having difficulty obtaining the online activation code. To fix the problem, contact the plug-creator. in’s Keep in mind that you may connect as many devices as you want. Simply ensure that each time you connect a new device, you have a unique code. You may follow the steps above to get a one-of-a-kind activation.
On Kodi, how do you install and activate Trakt.TV?
Kodi is a free, open-source media center that lets you watch movies, play games, see photos, listen to music, and more. Android, iOS, Windows, OS X, and Linux are all supported by Kodi. To download and install the Trakt TV plug-in from inside Kodi, follow the instructions below.
- Open Kodi and choose the “Search icon” option (this should be located in the top left).
- Select “Search add-ons” and enter “Trakt.tv” into the search box.
- After you’ve entered your search phrase, press the “Enter” or “OK” button.
- On the screen, you’ll notice a few choices. Select just “Script – Trakt.”
- Then choose “Install” from the drop-down menu (at the bottom of the page).
- You must wait for the notice “Trakt Add-on enabled” to appear in the upper right corner.
- A popup window should appear with instructions for connecting your Trakt.tv account. If you don’t see this notice or instructions on the screen, choose “Configure.”
- Then choose “How do I approve…” from the drop-down menu.
- An 8-digit code will be sent to you.
- Using your mobile device or laptop, copy the code and go to trakt.tv/activate.
- Click the “CONTINUE” button after entering the code.
- You will be given the choice to “Allow Trakt for Kodi to use your account?” on the following page. Select “YES” from the drop-down menu.
- Then you’ll get a notification that says “Woohoo!”
“Your device has been linked and will update itself in a few seconds.” You need to get back to Kodi.
Do you want Trakt to keep track of what you’re viewing automatically? This technique is known as “scrobble,” and it allows Trakt to maintain track of your viewing history and activity. It also assists you in discovering new material depending on your actions. Some of the reasons you like using Trakt are as follows:
- The plug-in scrobbles and syncs from your media player automatically.
- It supports streaming services, Kodi add-ons, and FireStick APKs, among other things.
- Brings your favorite movies and TV programs.
- You may choose from a variety of VIP programs.
Here’s where you can learn more about the VIP packages.
|Features that come as standard (Your Standard Trakt account comes with all this)||Features for VIPs (Unlock the full potential of your Trakt account)|
|Scrobble what you’re viewing automatically||Make new acquaintances by following and discovering them.||Contribute to Our Community||There is no advertising.|
|Check-in manually through the website and mobile applications.||Make a list of all of your favorite TV shows and movies.||A Look Back at the Year||Stats for All-Time|
|Everything you’ve ever seen in its entirety||Calendars for TV and movies that you may personalize||App Store for iPhone||Feeds from iCAL|
|Sharing to your social networks in real time||Keep track of the progress of your TV program.||IFTTT’s RSS Feeds||Exports in CSV|
|Recommendations for TV shows and movies based on your preferences||See what’s hot in the neighborhood.||Filtering is currently being watched.||Filtering (Advanced)|
|Watchlist||Lists made by individuals||Notifications on the Calendar||Favorites to Watch Right Now|
|Reviews and shout-outs||Lists with special emphasis||Reset your progress||Progression of the Advanced List|
|Notifications by email||There will be no spoilers.||Calendars that are made to order||Items from the list should be copied|
|Notifications through push||Take a look at the following links right now.||Scrobbler of Plex||VIP Badge|
|Image for the Profile Header||Widgets|
|Mode: Dark Night||Alexa is an Amazon virtual assistant.|
|Data Refreshes on Trigger||Forums for VIPs Only|
Did you use the trakt.tv/activate link to activate Trakt? Make sure you’ve completed all of the steps.
The trakt.tv login is a service that allows users to watch their favorite shows on multiple devices. This process can be done through the web, but some people may prefer connecting it to their media center.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I setup my Trakt TV?
To setup your Trakt TV, you need to create an account on the website and then add in your show information. You can find more information on how to do this here: https://trakt.tv/help
How do you activate Trakt TV on Firestick?
In order to activate the Trakt TV feature on your Firestick, you need to add a valid payment card. To add a payment card, go to Settings > Payment Info and click Add Card.
How do I get Trakt TV on Plex?
You can get Trakt TV on Plex by following the instructions here.
- trakt.tv. tv/activate code
- https //trakt.tv. tv/activate
- trakt.tv/activate qr code
- trakt tv activate exodus
- https trakt tv join